Information Technology Professional Services
Information Technology Professional Services (ITPS)
is a unit within IET that provides internal (IET-wide) and external (campus-wide) computer and network consulting services.
IET Centralized IT Support
ITPS is the central IT support service provider for IET units.
ITPS offers computer and network consulting services to campus departments on a recharge basis. IET is dedicated to expanding the ITPS service suite as dictated by IT best practices and campus-driven IT priorities. We offer the following servcies to faculty and staff:
- Computer System Administration and Consulting Services for Departments
- Complete Windows and Macintosh administration and consulting services for server and desktop systems (needs assessment, planning, purchase recommendations, installation, configuration, maintenance, problem troubleshooting and resolution, and backups/recovery).
- Analyze, plan and migrate departments to the campus Active Directory forest.
- Adjunct technical support staffing.
- Desktop/laptop patching, virus removal, and maintenance.
- UC Davis Cyber-Safety Consulting Services
- Juniper Firewall Administration and Consulting Services